3rd generation industrial 3D printer for high-tech manufacturing
Advanced thermal management enabling efficient work with high-performance polymers is what 3rd gen 3D printers are all about. Temperature of filaments in Zortrax Endureal LPD Plus 3D printer is tightly controlled at each stage of processing to achieve utmost precision and best possible mechanical properties of 3D printed parts.
- High-temperature extruder.
- Heated printing chamber.
- Heated build-platform.
- Advanced thermal shielding.
- Heated filaments’ compartment.
Professional large volume dual-extrusion 3D printer.
- Works in the LPD Plus dual-extrusion technology
- Has a 265x265x300 mm workspace
- Has Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet connectivity
- Has a blackout response system
- Calibrates a build-platform with a capacitive displacement sensor
- Compatible with perforated, glass, and other build platforms
- Supports single and dual extrusion modes
- Works with third-party filaments
M200 Plus & M300 Plus
High Quality , reliable Wi-Fi 3D printer.
An advanced desktop 3D printer for low-volume production and large scale additive manufacturing. Based on the globally acclaimed Zortrax M200 printer, this model retains its high performance, remarkable accuracy and consistency, while adding wireless connectivity using Z-SUITE slicing software.
- 3D printing farms ready
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB connection
- Built-in camera
- Wide range of dedicated filaments
- External materials are applicable
Resin 3D printing made better
The technology behind Zortrax Inkspire relies on a high resolution LCD screen with UV LED backlighting to cure photopolymers layer by layer.
- UV LCD is up to 8x faster than SLA.
- UV LCD is up to 9x more precise than SLA.
- The speed of operation is 20-36 mm/h.
- The XY resolution is 50×50 microns.
- The minimal layer hight is 25 microns.
- Capable of serial production.
- External 405 nm resins are supported.
Zortrax Apoller is a smart vapor smoothing device that automatically removes visible layering from FDM 3D prints.
- 300x250x250 mm smoothing chamber
- MEK and acetone compatibility
- Compatibility with Z-ABS, Z-ULTRAT, Z-ULTRAT Plus, Z-ASA Pro, and Z-HIPS
- Compatibility with external materials including ABS, ASA, and HIPS